Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
How TikTok tools can help you grow
- Create and edit quality content: Content creation is both an art and a science. You’re essentially trying to capture and maintain the viewer’s attention with your content. To do this, you have to carefully think about how you create and edit content. From video thumbnails to titles and subtitles, the right sounds and music, transitions, and more, you need the right tool to help you master content creation to get those video views up.
- Schedule and post consistently: If you’re going to post consistently, you need to schedule content ahead of time so that you know you’ll be showing up no matter what. When you’re consistent, people know what to expect from you and see you as being reliable. You need a tool to help you schedule your content and post automatically to save you time.
- Measure and optimize performance: Lastly, the right tools will show you valuable insights like your audience engagement rates, when to post, how your content is ranking on hashtags, etc. You’ll see how your content is performing, what’s working, and what isn’t working so that you post more of what’s working to keep your audience engaged.
Best TikTok tools for every use
Flick – Best for TikTok scheduling
TikTok tools for creating content
- Creating videos from scratch with options for 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 3 minutes and 10-minute videos.
- Stitching videos where someone else’s video plays before yours
- Creating video duets where your video plays side by side in split-screen with someone else’s video
- Creating stories
- Recording Live videos
- Uploading videos to edit and publish on TikTok
- TikTok also only allows you to schedule videos on the business or creator account.
- You can only schedule videos by logging into TikTok from your web browser, not on the app.
- Videos can only be scheduled from 15 minutes to 10 days in advance of publishing on the app. It’s not possible to edit the video after it’s been scheduled. You would need to delete it and then re-schedule.
- TikTok analytics show different metrics depending on whether you have a personal account or a business account.
- The business account offers insights on content, followers, lives, and an overview or summary of overall performance.
- The analytics on the personal account shows content analytics, traffic sources, and the number of new followers.
- Analytics data is available once you’ve posted videos and given them time to develop insights.
Canva – Use its TikTok templates to create high-quality visual assets
- Personalize videos
- Shoot and upload live videos
- Add music to videos
- Remove audio from videos
- Share your screen on videos
- Add text to videos
- Resize videos to fit TikTok size requirements
TikTok video editing tools
VEED – A complete video editing platform minus the complexity
- Add progress bars to videos
- Add subtitles to the video with superfast and accurate transcriptions in seconds
- Screen and webcam recordings are possible
- Join, merge, loop, reverse, cut, and filter videos with the video editor
- Gif editor to make your own gifs
- Video compressor to reduce the video size
- Remove background noise from videos
- Voice recorder so you can add it as a sound on other videos
- Video background remover to customize your videos with different backgrounds
- Resize videos to fit TikTok’s 9:16 aspect ratio
- Add text, headings, and paragraphs to videos
Capcut – A free online video editor
- Text-to-speech audio to save time instead of having to record voice-overs
- Add Effects like stickers or polished filters to take your videos from amateur-ish to professional quality
- Trendy music is available to add to videos. You can also layer several audio clips in one video
- Add sound effects to videos
- Text overlay on videos
- Transcribe videos to provide clarity about videos
- Auto subtitles for videos that get watched without audio
- Auto-sync your edits to music
- Choose from dozens of themes & filters
- Various editing tools, such as crop, trim, color, etc.
- Customize video speed with the speed tool
- Automatic edits
- Unlimited cloud backups
- Frame grab
TikTok analytics tools
- Engagement insights,
- Content reach analysis
- Detailed post analytics
- Follower demographics
- Historical data analysis
- Follower demographics and authenticity
- Profile and competitor analysis
- Content and influencer optimization
- Campaign reporting
- Personalized trend suggestions
- Find or predict upcoming viral trends
- Identify trending hashtags
- Get notified about new trends
- Search and monitor viral trends
- View brand insights in real-time
- Advanced sentiment analysis
- Track your PR coverage
- Measure reach & awareness
- Automate your reporting
- Access customer insights
- Track hashtag reach & volume
- Market research
- Competitor analysis
- Trend analysis
- Brand management
- Crisis management
TikTok Growth Tools
- Social inbox
- Analytics & reports
- Publishing & scheduling posts
- Role assignments & access control
- Post ideas & mockups
- Optimization tips
- Content library
- Approval workflow
- Automated publishing
- Advanced analytics
- All-in-one social media calendar
- Social media publishing tool
- Social media engagement tool
- Team collaboration tool
- Social inbox
- Bulk uploader
- Centralized dashboard
Talk Social To Me
Get the latest social media gossip, memes, news and tips sent straight to your inbox.
How to Start (And Be Successful At!) Your Own Digital Marketing Business
This Small Business Saturday, we spoke with Crystal from Small Business Mentor on how to start a digital marketing business, the mistakes she’s learned along the way, and the tools she uses to make he...
26 days ago
Social Media Marketing Tips: Small Business Guide 2024
The world of social media can be daunting for small business owners. If you’re just getting started, here are our top tips for businesses when it comes to social media management.
1 month ago
Your Guide on How to Start a Candle Business
Looking to start fresh in a new candle venture? You’ve come to the right spot. Here’s everything you need on how to start a candle business.
1 month ago