Written byMackenzie Taylor
What are TikTok Stories? 🤳
How to post a TikTok Story? 🤷♀️
- Log in to your TikTok account
- Press the “+” at the bottom of the screen like you would when you’re making a new video.
- Swipe along the bottom until you see “Story”
- Choose your time limit on how you want the story to be. It can be between 1-15 seconds.
- Create your video! You can add effects, sounds, transitions, and more—just like you would with a regular TikTok video.
- After you’re done creating the Story, click “next.”
- On this page, you can tag people, captions, hashtags, locations, and more.
- Click “Post.”
How to delete a TikTok Story 🚫
- Go to your profile and click on the Story.
- Click the three dots at the bottom of the sidebar.
- A new screen will appear and from here, you’ll swipe to the bottom until you see the “delete” option.
- Click “delete” and it will be removed from your profile.
Why you should use TikTok Stories 🤔
Test before posting to your feed
Experiment with trends
Stay ahead of the game
How long do TikTok Stories stay up? ⏱️
Can you see who viewed your TikTok Stories? 👀
TikTok Tools You Need to Start Using Today
We break down the top TikTok tools you need, their features, and pricing so you can decide which ones to use for your content strategy.
5 months ago
How to Use TikTok for Business
If you’re a business that is just starting out on TikTok and don’t know where to start, this is the guide for you. Here is how to use TikTok for your business.
1 month ago
How to Start (And Be Successful At!) Your Own Digital Marketing Business
This Small Business Saturday, we spoke with Crystal from Small Business Mentor on how to start a digital marketing business, the mistakes she’s learned along the way, and the tools she uses to make he...
24 days ago