Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
How to set up a Facebook page for a nonprofit
- Type in the name of your nonprofit or charity
- Select “Company & Organizations” as your page type
- Select your page subcategory
- Add a profile photo (want to find the perfect PFP? Click here to find out our top tips)
- Add a cover photo
How to set up an Instagram page for a nonprofit
How to add a donation button to your Facebook page
- Go to your Facebook page
- Click “Add Button”
- Select “Shop with you or make a donation”
- Click “Donate” and then “Next”
- Click “Donate through Facebook”
Sidenote: You’ll need to be enrolled with Facebook Payments for this to work. You might also need to submit paperwork to show that you are a nonprofit or charity to accept donations on your page.
- Click “finish”
How to add a donation button to your Instagram page
- Go to your profile and click the hamburger menu at the top of the page.
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Business” then “Donations”
- Toggle the button to turn on the “Add Donate Button to Profile.”
Everything You Need to Know About the Threads Algorithm
Meta has officially released exactly how the Threads algorithm works. Here’s everything you need to know about Threads in 2024.
11 days ago
Opening a Hair Salon: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Thinking about opening your own hair salon? Here are the steps you need to take and the tools you need to get started.
11 days ago
The 11 Best Social Media Marketing Podcasts
Explore our list of the best social media marketing podcasts for creators and businesses looking for actionable tips, news and more.
16 days ago