NEW! Get Scheduling with Flick’s Scheduler!
We are so excited to announce the launch of our Instagram Scheduler, built with reliability, speed, and hashtags at its core! Learn more about the Scheduler and get scheduling today!
Written byMackenzie Taylor
- Desktop and Mobile App Scheduling
- Organizing and rearranging your Instagram Feed
- Suggested best time to post
- Location and user tagging
- Scheduling progress notifications to know when something has (or hasn’t) worked as expected and fix the issue instantly!
- Automatic first comment
- Cropping images
- Video editing
What makes Flick’s Scheduler different from other platforms out there?
- Create drafts with or without a time assigned to them
- Integrate your hashtag collections which will give you a seamless workflow instead of going back and forth trying to copy over your hashtags.
- Store media within our platform
- Each brand has its own completely separate media library, which avoids issues like having to tag content for a particular account when managing multiple accounts.
- Tag different images with custom labels for further workflow optimizations
- Preview your feed and seamlessly drag and drop
- Reels integration in the feed preview (coming soon!)
- Drag and drop monthly and weekly calendar
- See your best times to post for each and every day
- Schedule from your mobile app (!!)
What’s New at Flick: Multi-Scheduling, TikTok and More!
From our new teams feature to multi-scheduling in our mobile app, here’s everything that’s new at Flick!
2 months ago
Social Media for Nonprofits + Charities: How to Build Your Strategy
Being able to create a social strategy as a nonprofit or charity is incredibly important. Here is your guide for nonprofits on social media strategy and growth.
4 months ago
How to Plan Your Instagram Content (Step-By-Step Guide)
We’re breaking down the various ways for you to plan your Instagram content in advance to save you time, energy, and make the most out of your Instagram content.
2 months ago