Written byMackenzie Taylor
- Desktop and Mobile App Scheduling
- Organizing and rearranging your Instagram Feed
- Suggested best time to post
- Location and user tagging
- Scheduling progress notifications to know when something has (or hasn’t) worked as expected and fix the issue instantly!
- Automatic first comment
- Cropping images
- Video editing
What makes Flick’s Scheduler different from other platforms out there?
- Create drafts with or without a time assigned to them
- Integrate your hashtag collections which will give you a seamless workflow instead of going back and forth trying to copy over your hashtags.
- Store media within our platform
- Each brand has its own completely separate media library, which avoids issues like having to tag content for a particular account when managing multiple accounts.
- Tag different images with custom labels for further workflow optimizations
- Preview your feed and seamlessly drag and drop
- Reels integration in the feed preview (coming soon!)
- Drag and drop monthly and weekly calendar
- See your best times to post for each and every day
- Schedule from your mobile app (!!)
How to Use Instagram Guides
Learn how to use Instagram Guides – the new feature on Instagram that could help brands and creators see more organic, targeted growth.
6 days ago
How to Start (And Be Successful At!) Your Own Digital Marketing Business
This Small Business Saturday, we spoke with Crystal from Small Business Mentor on how to start a digital marketing business, the mistakes she’s learned along the way, and the tools she uses to make he...
24 days ago
The Complete Guide to Pinterest Marketing
Looking to start marketing your business on Pinterest? Here’s your comprehensive guide to Pinterest marketing.
6 days ago