Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
What does it mean to get verified on TikTok? 🤔
@flick.social Not about anyone in particular #mosseri #hesa10 #hesa10but #socialmediamanager #socialmediamarketing ♬ original sound – Flick
How many followers do you need to get verified on TikTok? 📲
Can you buy TikTok verification? 💸
Why get verified on TikTok? ✅
- Establishes your authority. It is an official endorsement from TikTok establishing you as a trusted person or brand.
- Proves you’re authentic. You are who you say you are! And TikTok knows that.
- Exposes you to new people and followers. This is one of the biggest reasons why people want to be verified! You’ll end up in search results that will help you get new followers quickly.
- Shows your trustworthiness. What can we say? Having that verified checkmark makes you more trustworthy and brands and businesses want to work with you and other content creators want to collaborate with you.
@flick.social I mean who would do that 😬🤫🤣#socialmediamanagerlife #socialmediamanagers #socialmedianailmanager ♬ original sound – athena
How to get verified on TikTok? 🤷
- Go to your profile on TikTok
- Click the menu at the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Click “Settings and Privacy”
- Tap “Manage account” and click “Verification”
- Follow the steps to complete your verification request.
Tips on how to get verified on TikTok ✍️
1. Create consistent content
- Use better video equipment
- Use viral sounds
- Pay attention to details in your video
2. Go viral
3. Get verified on another social platform
- Facebook will verify accounts that are professional, official representations of a brand or person.
- Twitter verified active accounts that fall under a variety of different categories.
- Instagram is one of the hardest social media channels to get verified on. Learn how to get verified on Instagram here.
4. Get featured in the media
5. Work with influencers
6. Follow TikTok’s community guidelines
Can TikTok remove verification?🚫
- The account was found to be transferred to another owner making verification inauthentic.
- The username changed so the account owner needs to re-apply for verification.
- The account type changed between business, personal, or institution.
The Complete Guide to Pinterest Marketing
Looking to start marketing your business on Pinterest? Here’s your comprehensive guide to Pinterest marketing.
6 days ago
How to Use Instagram Guides
Learn how to use Instagram Guides – the new feature on Instagram that could help brands and creators see more organic, targeted growth.
6 days ago
When is the Best Time to Post on TikTok in 2024
If you’re struggling to figure out the best time to post on TikTok, we’ve got you. Read through to find the best times for your video to go viral!
29 days ago