How to Get Verified on TikTok (with Tips and Tricks!)
If you’re looking to get that blue checkmark on your TikTok, we’ve got the tips on how to get verified on TikTok!
Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
What does it mean to get verified on TikTok? 🤔
@flick.social Not about anyone in particular #mosseri #hesa10 #hesa10but #socialmediamanager #socialmediamarketing ♬ original sound – Flick
How many followers do you need to get verified on TikTok? 📲
Can you buy TikTok verification? 💸
Why get verified on TikTok? ✅
- Establishes your authority. It is an official endorsement from TikTok establishing you as a trusted person or brand.
- Proves you’re authentic. You are who you say you are! And TikTok knows that.
- Exposes you to new people and followers. This is one of the biggest reasons why people want to be verified! You’ll end up in search results that will help you get new followers quickly.
- Shows your trustworthiness. What can we say? Having that verified checkmark makes you more trustworthy and brands and businesses want to work with you and other content creators want to collaborate with you.
@flick.social I mean who would do that 😬🤫🤣#socialmediamanagerlife #socialmediamanagers #socialmedianailmanager ♬ original sound – athena
How to get verified on TikTok? 🤷
- Go to your profile on TikTok
- Click the menu at the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Click “Settings and Privacy”
- Tap “Manage account” and click “Verification”
- Follow the steps to complete your verification request.
Tips on how to get verified on TikTok ✍️
1. Create consistent content
- Use better video equipment
- Use viral sounds
- Pay attention to details in your video
2. Go viral
3. Get verified on another social platform
- Facebook will verify accounts that are professional, official representations of a brand or person.
- Twitter verified active accounts that fall under a variety of different categories.
- Instagram is one of the hardest social media channels to get verified on. Learn how to get verified on Instagram here.
4. Get featured in the media
5. Work with influencers
6. Follow TikTok’s community guidelines
Can TikTok remove verification?🚫
- The account was found to be transferred to another owner making verification inauthentic.
- The username changed so the account owner needs to re-apply for verification.
- The account type changed between business, personal, or institution.
Brand Authenticity: What It Is and How to Perfect It
Brand authenticity is key to getting new customers through the door and having a more engaged audience on social media! Here’s how to perfect yours.
1 month ago
8 Current Trends to Try on Social Media Today
Not sure what to focus your social media on in 2023? We’ve got you. Here are the current trends on social media that you should try out this year.
2 months ago
Trending TikTok Sounds: 8 Easy Ways to Find TikTok Songs
Ready to start making our TikToks go viral? You’ll need trending TikTok sounds. Here’s exactly how to find the best one for your next video!
22 days ago