Written bySam King
Posted 3 years ago
Throughout September, we’ve worked our way through the fantastic feedback provided to us by you – the Flick community.
So, what’s different?
This month our team aimed to improve one of Flick’s core features: the hashtag table, as well as making Flick faster than ever through improved infrastructure.
Let’s start with the most critical piece of feedback we received:
“Why can’t I apply filters to hashtags that I’ve already searched?”
Search Filters & Defaults:
We’ve worked on a solution to this which will allow you to find a wider variety of hashtags, with fewer searches, in a fraction of the time.
- Changing your search filters will now affect hashtags that are in the table, as well as new searches.
- Default hashtags outputted will increase from 10 to 40.
- You will now receive a mix of ‘related’ & ‘similar’ hashtags, but these can be separated using the hashtag toggle. (Learn more about the difference between the two hashtag types here.)
Table UI & Layout
Alongside the functionality improvement, we wanted to simplify the design and make it more intuitive to use.
Here’s a rundown of what we have changed:
- Primary hashtag actions such as ‘copy hashtags,’ ‘add to collection’ & ‘clear selection’ are now available through an action bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Previous searches are now available as tabs above the table for more efficient use of space.
- Switching hashtag type (related or similar) has been updated to be more intuitive.
- We have added a ‘selected hashtags’ tab.
- ‘Add to collection’ for a single hashtag is now a secondary button.
- We have fixed the issue where fields would not stay hidden when expanding hashtags.
- We have given you the option to ‘preview hashtag feed’ through a new button that has been added.
- Update to icons across all of Flick.
- General improvements to loading speeds.
If you’d like to suggest any new features or improvements, you can do so via our open roadmap https://feedback.flick.tech/
More articles related to
The Best AI Social Media Tools You Need in 2023
Streamlining your social media content strategy has never been easier with AI. Here are the best AI social media tools you should be using in 2023.
Best AI Marketing Tools to Grow Your Business in 2023
AI can make your workflow so much easier and we’re bringing you the best AI marketing tools you need in 2023.
3 months ago
Social Media Marketing Tips: Small Business Guide 2023
The world of social media can be daunting for small business owners. If you’re just getting started, here are our top tips for businesses when it comes to social media management.
5 months ago