Written bySam King
Search Filters & Defaults:
- Changing your search filters will now affect hashtags that are in the table, as well as new searches.
- Default hashtags outputted will increase from 10 to 40.
- You will now receive a mix of ‘related’ & ‘similar’ hashtags, but these can be separated using the hashtag toggle. (Learn more about the difference between the two hashtag types here.)
Table UI & Layout
- Primary hashtag actions such as ‘copy hashtags,’ ‘add to collection’ & ‘clear selection’ are now available through an action bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Previous searches are now available as tabs above the table for more efficient use of space.
- Switching hashtag type (related or similar) has been updated to be more intuitive.
- We have added a ‘selected hashtags’ tab.
- ‘Add to collection’ for a single hashtag is now a secondary button.
- We have fixed the issue where fields would not stay hidden when expanding hashtags.
- We have given you the option to ‘preview hashtag feed’ through a new button that has been added.
- Update to icons across all of Flick.
- General improvements to loading speeds.
Opening a Hair Salon: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Thinking about opening your own hair salon? Here are the steps you need to take and the tools you need to get started.
21 days ago
10 Personal Branding Tools You Need in 2024
Discover the best personal branding tools with Flick. Streamline your online presence, enhance engagement, and lead your brand with our AI-powered solutions.
How to Start (And Be Successful At!) Your Own Digital Marketing Business
This Small Business Saturday, we spoke with Crystal from Small Business Mentor on how to start a digital marketing business, the mistakes she’s learned along the way, and the tools she uses to make he...
24 days ago