How to Use Flick’s Instagram Hashtag Metrics (2021 Update)
What Instagram hashtag metrics we provide and how to use them to improve your hashtag research and grow your Instagram account organically.
Written bySam King
Flick’s Instagram Hashtag Metrics:
Hashtag Performance Metrics
- You will increase the reach of your post with hashtags when you rank in the ‘top posts’ section of a hashtag.
- To rank on a hashtag, the ‘likes’ your post receives must be similar to the average likes of the content already ranking in a specific hashtag.
- You can see the impressions you’ve received from hashtags on a specific piece of your content by going into your post analytics.
- Constantly testing & iterating will lead to the best results.
- Ensure the average ‘likes’ of the hashtag you’re going to use is similar to that of your content.
- Hashtags that have low competition and high potential reach are going to provide the best results.
Social Media Marketing Tips: Small Business Guide 2023
The world of social media can be daunting for small business owners. If you’re just getting started, here are our top tips for businesses when it comes to social media management.
3 months ago
The Number of Instagram Hashtags You Should Use in 2023
Using hashtags on Instagram is pretty important to help your account grow. Here’s how many hashtags on Instagram you should be using.
4 months ago
What’s New at Flick: Multi-Scheduling, TikTok and More!
From our new teams feature to multi-scheduling in our mobile app, here’s everything that’s new at Flick!
2 months ago