How to Use Flick’s Instagram Hashtag Metrics (2021 Update)
What Instagram hashtag metrics we provide and how to use them to improve your hashtag research and grow your Instagram account organically.
Written bySam King
Flick’s Instagram Hashtag Metrics:
Hashtag Performance Metrics
- You will increase the reach of your post with hashtags when you rank in the ‘top posts’ section of a hashtag.
- To rank on a hashtag, the ‘likes’ your post receives must be similar to the average likes of the content already ranking in a specific hashtag.
- You can see the impressions you’ve received from hashtags on a specific piece of your content by going into your post analytics.
- Constantly testing & iterating will lead to the best results.
- Ensure the average ‘likes’ of the hashtag you’re going to use is similar to that of your content.
- Hashtags that have low competition and high potential reach are going to provide the best results.
Instagram Hashtags: The Complete Guide
Welcome to the only Instagram Hashtag Guide you’ll ever need – packed full of information, tips, strategy and actionable insights you can actually trust.
6 months ago
The Number of Instagram Hashtags You Should Use in 2023
Using hashtags on Instagram is pretty important to help your account grow. Here’s how many hashtags on Instagram you should be using.
4 months ago
How to Plan Your Instagram Content (Step-By-Step Guide)
We’re breaking down the various ways for you to plan your Instagram content in advance to save you time, energy, and make the most out of your Instagram content.
2 months ago