Written bySam King
What is a hashtag collection? #️⃣
- Location hashtags
- Topic-specific hashtags
- Community hashtags
- Audience-specific hashtags
- Black and white photographs
- Portrait photography
- Landscape photography
- Vegan Smoothie Recipe
- Vegetarian lunch ideas
- Gluten-free dessert inspiration
- Best performing post of July
- Best performing post of August
- Best performing post of September
- Marketing hashtags 100 average likes
- Marketing hashtags 200 average likes
- Marketing hashtags 300 average likes
How do Hashtag Collections save you time?
Okay, what else can Hashtag Collections do? 🧐
Benefits of using collections:
- Centralized location for all your hashtags 🏡
Easily build a library of options, experiment with different variations, and re-use top-performing groups.
- Speed up your research ⏱
Send hashtags straight from Flick’s Hashtag Search to any of your collections!
- Access hashtags on the move 📱
Auto-syncs with a dedicated mobile app so you have access to your hashtags no matter where you are.
How to post from your Hashtag Collections
- If you’re scheduling posts from your laptop, you can easily copy hashtags from your collections via the Flick desktop app.
- If you’re looking to access your hashtags whilst on the move, you can copy hashtag collections via the Flick mobile app.
Accessing Instagram Hashtag Collections on mobile.
- Download the Flick mobile app from the App Store or Google Play
- Log in with your Flick account
- Voila, your hashtag collections are ready for use!
How to Use Flick’s Instagram Hashtag Metrics in 2024
What Instagram hashtag metrics we provide and how to use them to improve your hashtag research and grow your Instagram account organically.
7 days ago
10 Personal Branding Tools You Need in 2024
Discover the best personal branding tools with Flick. Streamline your online presence, enhance engagement, and lead your brand with our AI-powered solutions.
Trending Instagram Reels Songs to Try This Week
No more searching for trending audio! Here is your up-to-date trending Reels audio for Instagram to use this week.