Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
Add a GeoTag to easily locate your Business on Instagram
Attract the right Target Audience with the help of your Competitors
Plan your Instagram Hashtag Strategy
- Check popular hashtags first that have been clicked by thousands or millions and apply them to your posts.
- The hashtags need to be relevant to your industry and target audience. The number of clicks may be lower, but your conversions may increase for more targeted hashtags and posts.
- Combine branded hashtags with popular hashtags to increase the exposure of your business and brand name on Instagram.
- Use location-based hashtags to promote your business in your area.
- Experiment if hashtags are more effective in the caption or in the first remark.
Connect Live with your Instagram Audience
- Organize a Q&A with your audience to get to know them better.
- Set up a workshop or a tutorial for topics your audience wants to know more about.
- Use the “Add a Guest” option to invite an expert or influencer to join your Instagram Live and gain more exposure as you tag them.
- Share interviews with key staff.
Social Media Monitoring Tools You Need in 2024
Stay on top of your social media presence with these relevant social media monitoring tools to help make your marketing strategy so much easier.
1 month ago
7 Ways AI Will Revolutionize Content Creation In 2024
AI content creation has taken center stage to keep up with the increasing demand for different types of content. Here’s the top ways AI will change content creation this year.
1 month ago
Great Instagram Bio Ideas for 2024
If you are struggling to come up with the perfect Instagram bio for your account, take a look at our top creative ideas for some inspiration!
28 days ago