Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
Add a GeoTag to easily locate your Business on Instagram
Attract the right Target Audience with the help of your Competitors
Plan your Instagram Hashtag Strategy
- Check popular hashtags first that have been clicked by thousands or millions and apply them to your posts.
- The hashtags need to be relevant to your industry and target audience. The number of clicks may be lower, but your conversions may increase for more targeted hashtags and posts.
- Combine branded hashtags with popular hashtags to increase the exposure of your business and brand name on Instagram.
- Use location-based hashtags to promote your business in your area.
- Experiment if hashtags are more effective in the caption or in the first remark.
Connect Live with your Instagram Audience
- Organize a Q&A with your audience to get to know them better.
- Set up a workshop or a tutorial for topics your audience wants to know more about.
- Use the “Add a Guest” option to invite an expert or influencer to join your Instagram Live and gain more exposure as you tag them.
- Share interviews with key staff.
Social Media Monitoring Tools You Need in 2024
Stay on top of your social media presence with these relevant social media monitoring tools to help make your marketing strategy so much easier.
1 month ago
AI Content Creation: Everything You Need to Know
Curious what AI content creation is and how to make it work for you and your social media strategy? We’re here to break it all down for you.
10 days ago
How to Beat the Instagram Algorithm in 2024
Struggling to beat the Instagram algorithm? Let us share our algorithm tricks with you so you can work with it and not against it.
1 month ago