Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
Who is the Instagram Creator Account for?
- Public Figures
- Content producers
- Influencers/Content Creators
Who is the Business Account for?
What special features do Instagram Creator Accounts include?
Detailed Growth Data
Daily number of follows and unfollows
Demographic data (age, location, etc.)
Instagram Creator Dashboard**
- Primary: Messages you want to receive and be notified of.
- General: Messages you don’t want notifications for.
- Requests: Messages from people that you don’t follow and don’t necessarily want.
Control Over Who Contacts You
FAQ: Business Account vs. Creator Account
- Get access to Instagram Analytics about your followers and posts
- Promote Instagram posts as ads
- Add links to Instagram Stories
- Schedule and Auto Publish your posts to Instagram*
- Go private on Instagram
- Get access to the Instagram Creator Studio on your desktop
- Access creator-specific analytics, including follow/unfollow metric and engagement stats
- Filter your Direct Message inbox
- Tag products from brands directly within a feed post
- Get access to Flick’s analytics, best times to post, and benchmarks features
- Connect your Instagram to any third-party apps
12 ‘We’re Hiring’ Social Media Post Examples
Hiring for a role and want to reach the perfect applicants? Take a look at some of the best ‘We’re Hiring’ social media post examples here.
2 months ago
Candle Company Name Guide: Inspiration, Ideas & Tips
Started a candle company but not sure what to call it? Here’s our tips on how to come up with the perfect candle company name.
23 days ago
User-Generated Content: What It Is and Why You Need It
User-generated content is the key to having a successful social media strategy. We’re taking you everything you need to know about UGC and how to make it work for you.
29 days ago