Written byMackenzie Taylor
How to hide likes on Instagram
- Go to your profile and hit the hamburger menu in the right-hand corner.
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Privacy” and then “Posts”
- At the top, you’ll see “Hide Like and View Counts.” You can switch that on or off, depending on if you want the likes to be seen or not.
How to hide likes on individual Instagram posts
- Create a post as you normally would.
- On the final screen when you’re writing your caption and adding your location and hashtags, scroll to the bottom where it says “Advanced Settings.”
- On this page, you can toggle the “Hide like and view counts on this post” so no one can see the number of likes you get on that specific post.
- Tap the three dots in the corner of the screen above the post
- From the pop-up menu, click “Hide like count”
Does hiding your likes on Instagram lower engagement?
Boost Your Social Media Presence with a Social Media Content Generator
Whether you’re a small business owner or a social media manager, social media content generators can help streamline your workflow and save you time when it comes to creating high-quality posts.
1 month ago
Your 2023 Guide to Instagram Threads App
The hot new app is finally out—Instagram Threads App! Here’s everything you know about Threads to help you get started and thread-ing!
2 months ago
Your Guide to Social Media Marketing for Restaurants (Plus, a Tool You Need)
Struggling with social media marketing for your restaurant? We made it easy by breaking down everything you need to know, plus giving you our top tool to get started.
2 months ago