Written byMackenzie Taylor
How to hide likes on Instagram
- Go to your profile and hit the hamburger menu in the right-hand corner.
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Privacy” and then “Posts”
- At the top, you’ll see “Hide Like and View Counts.” You can switch that on or off, depending on if you want the likes to be seen or not.
How to hide likes on individual Instagram posts
- Create a post as you normally would.
- On the final screen when you’re writing your caption and adding your location and hashtags, scroll to the bottom where it says “Advanced Settings.”
- On this page, you can toggle the “Hide like and view counts on this post” so no one can see the number of likes you get on that specific post.
- Tap the three dots in the corner of the screen above the post
- From the pop-up menu, click “Hide like count”
Does hiding your likes on Instagram lower engagement?
Best Strategic Marketing Tools in 2024
Explore the best strategic marketing tools of 2024. Discover features, pros, cons, and pricing to enhance your marketing strategy and achieve success.
9 days ago
Instagram Analytics: Your Ultimate Guide
Instagram Insights: Your Guide to all things Posts, Reels, IGTV, Stories + More and how to use them for your overall Instagram strategy.
2 days ago
150 Things to Comment on Your Friend’s Instagram Post
If you’re struggling on things to comment under the photo that isn’t just “you look amazing!” we’ve got just the comments for you! Here are 150 things you can comment on your friend’s Instagram post!
2 days ago