How To Auto Publish A Carousel Post on Instagram
Need help creating a carousel post on Instagram? Here is your guide on how to create and schedule a post on Instagram.
Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
What is an Instagram carousel post?
Instagram carousel size and requirements
Instagram carousel sizes:
- Landscape: 1080 x 566 pixels
- Portrait: 1080 x 1350 pixels
- Square: 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Aspect ratio: landscape (1.91:1), square (1:1), vertical (4:5)
Instagram video carousel specs:
- Length: 3 to 60 seconds
- Recommended formats include .MP4 and .MOV
- Aspect ratios: landscape (1.91:1), square (1:1), vertical (4:5)
- Maximum video size: 4GB
Why should you use Instagram carousel posts?
How to create an Instagram carousel post
- Open your Instagram app and create a new post.
- In the bottom right corner of the “New Post” screen, click the stacked image icon.
- Select up to 10 images or videos! Make sure they are in the order you want them to be in when selecting.
- Click “next.”
- Swipe through to make sure the images and videos are all there and you can edit within the app if needed.
- Write your caption and add any tags you want and need to the post.
- Click “share.”
How to auto-publish an Instagram carousel post on Creator Studio
- Click “Create post” in the upper left-hand corner of Creator Studio.
- In the “Post to Instagram feed” section, write your caption, add a location, and add all the images and videos you want in the carousel post (up to 10!).
How to auto-publish an Instagram carousel post on Flick
- Click “New Post” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Upload your content from the Media Library and/or upload new files.
- Drag the images in the order that you’d like them uploaded.
- Write your caption, add a location, add your hashtags, select a posting time, “auto posting” and schedule.
How to Plan Your Instagram Content (Step-By-Step Guide)
We’re breaking down the various ways for you to plan your Instagram content in advance to save you time, energy, and make the most out of your Instagram content.
2 months ago
Best AI Marketing Tools to Grow Your Business in 2023
AI can make your workflow so much easier and we’re bringing you the best AI marketing tools you need in 2023.
26 days ago
Social Media for Nonprofits + Charities: How to Build Your Strategy
Being able to create a social strategy as a nonprofit or charity is incredibly important. Here is your guide for nonprofits on social media strategy and growth.
4 months ago