Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
What is an Instagram carousel post?
Instagram carousel size and requirements
Instagram carousel sizes:
- Landscape: 1080 x 566 pixels
- Portrait: 1080 x 1350 pixels
- Square: 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Aspect ratio: landscape (1.91:1), square (1:1), vertical (4:5)
Instagram video carousel specs:
- Length: 3 to 60 seconds
- Recommended formats include .MP4 and .MOV
- Aspect ratios: landscape (1.91:1), square (1:1), vertical (4:5)
- Maximum video size: 4GB
Why should you use Instagram carousel posts?
How to create an Instagram carousel post
- Open your Instagram app and create a new post.
- In the bottom right corner of the “New Post” screen, click the stacked image icon.
- Select up to 10 images or videos! Make sure they are in the order you want them to be in when selecting.
- Click “next.”
- Swipe through to make sure the images and videos are all there and you can edit within the app if needed.
- Write your caption and add any tags you want and need to the post.
- Click “share.”
How to auto-publish an Instagram carousel post on Creator Studio
- Click “Create post” in the upper left-hand corner of Creator Studio.
- In the “Post to Instagram feed” section, write your caption, add a location, and add all the images and videos you want in the carousel post (up to 10!).
How to auto-publish an Instagram carousel post on Flick
- Click “New Post” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Upload your content from the Media Library and/or upload new files.
- Drag the images in the order that you’d like them uploaded.
- Write your caption, add a location, add your hashtags, select a posting time, “auto posting” and schedule.
50+ AI Social Media Prompts For Quick Content Creation
Not sure how to use AI tools to create better content? Check out our list of the 50+ best ChatGPT prompts to generate engaging social media posts.
1 month ago
The Best Apps for Planning Your Instagram Feed
Trying to craft the perfect feed? Here’s our list of the best apps for planning your Instagram feed, so its always on point.
1 month ago
5 Best AI Tools for Content Creation in 2023
5 of the best AI tools for content creation you need in 2023—from SEO to social media content to email marketing and beyond.
1 month ago