Written byJulia Cohen
How to add Music to Instagram Stories
- Open your Instagram profile, and select the ‘+’ button in the top right-hand corner to create.
- Select ‘Story’ and either record or upload your selected video/image.
- Once the content is ready, head to the top right-hand corner and select the sticker icon, which looks like a square smiley face.
- Select the music option, search for the track you want or explore trending songs, and select the one you want to use.
- Once you’ve selected the track, you can scroll to isolate the section of the track you want to appear on your Story – this can be a maximum of 15 seconds, and a minimum of 5 seconds.
- Select how you want it to appear – either by showing the lyrics to the song, the track album artwork, or just the song name and title.
- Resize and drag the music sticker where you want it on your Story, publish, and voila! You’re done!
Head of Instagram Explains How Instagram Ranking Works
This week, the Head of Instagram took to his page to explain exactly how Instagram ranking works and what Instagram’s algorithms look for when it comes to showing your content.
8 months ago
How to add Instagram Highlights Without Adding to Your Story
Want to update your cover photo, or add an Instagram Highlight, without posting it to your Story? This toolkit takes you through the basics.
8 months ago
How to Create Unique Instagram Highlight Covers (+ Ideas)
When it comes to creating a Highlight cover that is as effective to your audience, you need to work on making them appealing as possible. But how do you do that? Read this to find out.
9 months ago