Written byMackenzie Taylor
Now It’s Time to Post
Instagram captions for selfies
- A selfie a day keeps the doctor away.
- Oh wow, a selfie.
- But first … let me take a selfie.
- Sometimes I’m in a selfie mood.
- Me, myself, and I
- Selfie Sunday
- I don’t always take a selfie, but when I do …
- *insert caption about taking a selfie here*
- They say a selfie is worth a thousand words.
- Reminding you what I look like.
- Confidence level: A selfie with no filter.
- May your day feel as good as taking a great selfie on the first try.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- Look at me taking selfies and stuff.
- That sweet selfie life.
Instagram captions for travel
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- You don’t have to be rich to travel well.
- Travel far enough, you meet yourself.
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
- Life offers you a thousand chances, all you have to do is take one.
- Paris is always a good idea.
- If a man tires of London, he tires of life.
- “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them — wherever you go.” —Anthony Bourdain
- Leaving on a big jet plane…
- Work. Save. Travel. Repeat.
- BRB. Exploring the world.
- Just crossing this thing off the bucket list real quick.
- Today’s office.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first?
- Guess where I am…
- Time for an adventure.
- To travel is to live.
- This is what paradise looks like.
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- Traveling right now, hbu?
- Let the adventure begin.
- Never not exploring.
- To travel is to take a journey into yourself.
- Somewhere on Earth.
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” —Lao Tzu
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzche
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” —John Lennon
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” —Joe Kennedy
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” —Mae West
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “May you live all the days of your life.” —Jonathan Swift
- “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” —John Muir
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’” —Audrey Hepburn
- “A picture is worth a thousand words.” —Fred R. Barnard
Funny Instagram Captions
- *insert joke here*
- I need a six-month holiday, twice a year.
- Friday, my second favorite F word.
- If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption.
- When I feel like giving up on my dreams, I keep sleeping.
- Wine + dinner = winner
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing.
- That awkward moment when you’re wearing Nike’s and you can’t do it.
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salt, asking it to be a cupcake.
- They said, “Do what you love and money will come to you.” Let’s see what happens. I just ordered tacos.
Seasonal Instagram captions
- Hello, spring!
- April showers bring May flowers.
- Stop and smell the roses.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- Suns out, buns out.
- Life is better by the pool.
- “Here comes the sun…”
- My favorite color is October.
- Sweater weather is better weather.
- Leaves falling. Autumn calling.
- If it’s snowing, I’m not going.
- Having snow much fun.
- Cozy nights. Good books. Hot chocolate.
- ’Tis the season to be freezin’.
- Do you want to build a snowman?
One word Instagram captions
Motivational Instagram Captions
- The future is bright.
- There is no limit.
- Don’t stop now.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything.
- If it was easy, everyone would do it.
- I bend, but I don’t break.
- The smallest change can make the biggest difference.
- If you want opportunity to knock, it’s time to build a door.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Keep going.
FAQand Key Takeaways
- Know who you’re talking to. Remember to always keep your audience in mind when writing a caption! Will they respond better with something short and sweet? Funny? Sassy? Remember to always think about your audience when you write your caption!
- Know your brand voice. What does this mean? Well, how do people think of your voice when they read your posts? Be sure to keep your voice consistent across all of your posts.
- Ask questions! If you can’t think of anything funny or clever, ask your audience a question. Not only will it help your audience engage with your photo, but it might also help you figure out new content to create in the future.
Best Social Business Collaboration Tools in 2024
Discover 2024’s leading social business collaboration tools. Enhance productivity with top picks like Flick Social for superior team synergy. Read more here.
Instagram Demographics You Need to Build Your Strategy 2024
When it comes to building your Instagram account, knowing all the metrics and demographics for your Instagram users is going to be hugely important. Here’s how to find out all the details for yo...
5 Best Social Media Scheduling Tools 2024
Our breakdown of the 5 best social media scheduling tools in 2024, to help your account grow, and you stay organized.
1 month ago