Written bySam King
To activate suggested filters, you must link an Instagram account to Flick by logging in with Facebook.
- Your Instagram account must be a business account (personal & creator profiles cannot be linked to Flick).
- You must be an Admin of this Facebook page via your personal Facebook profile in order to be able to add the Instagram profile to your Flick account, as the permissions for the Instagram business profile lie within the Facebook page.
- You must be logged in via the facebook account.
🔎 How to make a search using ‘suggested filters’
- Step 1: Click the ‘filters’ button on the explore page.
- Step 2: Click the ‘suggested filters’ tick box.
- Step 3: Save your filters by clicking apply.
- Step 4: Now make your search using suggested filters!
- Voila! You’re now using suggested filters. 🎉
Opening a Hair Salon: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Thinking about opening your own hair salon? Here are the steps you need to take and the tools you need to get started.
10 days ago
6 Reasons You Need Flick
Wondering why you need Flick? We’re breaking down all the reasons why Flick is the #1 social media tool you need right now.
1 month ago
NEW! AI Graphic Generator for Social Media in Seconds with Flick’s AI Assistant!
Get on-brand social media graphics with Flick’s AI Graphic Generator. Create a caption and have the AI create the best graphic for you!
5 days ago