Written bySam King
Posted 3 years ago
Using suggested filters allows you to quickly find hashtags that are the right size for your linked Instagram account’s size and engagement rate. This means you’ll be limiting the hashtags Flick outputs so you only see hashtags you’re likely to rank in the ‘top posts’ section of. 😃
To activate suggested filters, you must link an Instagram account to Flick by logging in with Facebook.
- Your Instagram account must be a business account (personal & creator profiles cannot be linked to Flick).
- You must be an Admin of this Facebook page via your personal Facebook profile in order to be able to add the Instagram profile to your Flick account, as the permissions for the Instagram business profile lie within the Facebook page.
- You must be logged in via the facebook account.
If you do not have a business account on Instagram, please visit this post on how to turn your personal or creator account Instagram account into a business account.
🔗 How to link your Instagram account
- Step 1: Visit the ‘profile & billing’ section of Flick.
- Step 2: Click the ‘Instagram accounts’ tab.
- Step 3: Click the ‘link Instagram accounts’ button & sign in with Facebook.
- Step 4: Select the Instagram account(s) you’d like to link to your Flick account.
🔎 How to make a search using ‘suggested filters’
- Step 1: Click the ‘filters’ button on the explore page.
- Step 2: Click the ‘suggested filters’ tick box.
- Step 3: Save your filters by clicking apply.
- Step 4: Now make your search using suggested filters!
- Voila! You’re now using suggested filters. 🎉
As you can see, the hashtags outputted are now all within your filter range. If you’d like to learn more about what these metrics mean, click here.
If you’d like to learn more about Flick’s Instagram hashtag metrics, click here.
💡Bonus Tip: You can adjust your filter values at any point!
More articles related to
Social Media Marketing Tips: Small Business Guide 2023
The world of social media can be daunting for small business owners. If you’re just getting started, here are our top tips for businesses when it comes to social media management.
3 months ago
The Best Apps for Planning Your Instagram Feed
Trying to craft the perfect feed? Here’s our list of the best apps for planning your Instagram feed, so its always on point.
8 months ago
How to Become a Successful Social Media Consultant
Learn everything you need to know on how to become a successful social media consultant.
4 months ago