Written bySam King
- Quickly identify what is and isn’t working through visual analytics.
- Understand how many story posts people are watching before they tap away
- Visually identify audience drop off points across your story posts
- Identify trends by comparing a day’s worth of stories to another
- Access detailed engagement insights on your IGTV content
- Track which hashtags your IGTV’s are ranking on, and working best.
- Track your profile’s Conversion and Click-through rates
- See the amount of time you’ve spent ranking on hashtags
- Compare your account’s performance to previous time-frames
- See top-level analytics for each page (Overview, Content, Hashtags, Account)
- Improvements to the navigation and layout to make using Flick more cohesive across different screen sizes
- Multiple user experience improvements to graphs, viewing data across different time periods, fixes to timezone issues
How will this help you?
- Compare your wider social media or marketing goals with even more specified analytics.
- Understand which Stories are resonating the most with your audience, through metrics such as drop-off, and completion rates. This allows you to benchmark your content formats and measure whether an interactive Story with a poll, for example, performs better than a behind-the-scenes Story, in relation to your specified KPIs and marketing goals.
- Track IGTV videos, a feature that isn’t yet available anywhere else. This is a game changer for Instagram strategies everywhere because you can now actually measure concrete metrics that will signify whether or not your IGTV content is resonating, driving engagement, or helping you stay connected on Instagram.
- Identify the best, and worst-performing areas of your strategy with new visual data for your content, hashtags, and profile.
NEW! The Best AI Image Generator Tool Inside Flick!
Learn what an AI image generator is, how to find the best one, and how Flick’s AI Assistant is the best AI image generator tool for you.
1 month ago
The Best Apps for Planning Your Instagram Feed
Trying to craft the perfect feed? Here’s our list of the best apps for planning your Instagram feed, so its always on point.
1 month ago
Say Goodbye to Burnout: How AI Social Media Tools Make Managing Your Business Easier
Here are all the benefits of using AI social media tools, how the tools can make managing your social media so much easier, and the top AI tools we love.
1 month ago