How to use Flick’s Hashtag Collections
Having a well organized and frequently updated hashtag storage system can help you save time, get better results, and test different groups of hashtags!
Written bySam King
- Importing in an existing hashtag list
- Finding hashtags using Flick’s Hashtag Search
- Location hashtags
- Topic-specific hashtags
- Community Hashtags
- Audience specific hashtags
- Black and white photography
- Portrait photography
- Landscape photography
- Post 1 – Vegan Smoothie recipe
- Post 2 – Vegetarian lunch ideas
- Post 3 – Gluten-free dessert inspiration
- #1 best performing post of July
- #2 best performing post of July
- #3 best performing post of July
- Marketing #’s 100-200 average likes
- Marketing #’s 200 – 300 average likes
- Marketing #’s 300 – 400 average likes
- If you’re scheduling posts from your laptop, you can easily copy hashtags from your collections via the Flick desktop app.
- If you’re looking to access your hashtags whilst on the move, you can copy hashtag collections via the Flick mobile app. (Coming soon).
How to Build Your Brand on Social Media
Trying to figure out how to build your brand on social media? These 8 tips will help you get started on growing your presence online.
1 month ago
The Number of Instagram Hashtags You Should Use in 2023
Using hashtags on Instagram is pretty important to help your account grow. Here’s how many hashtags on Instagram you should be using.
4 months ago
How to Plan Your Instagram Content (Step-By-Step Guide)
We’re breaking down the various ways for you to plan your Instagram content in advance to save you time, energy, and make the most out of your Instagram content.
2 months ago