Instagram Reels Analytics in Flick (NEW)
Instagram Reels analytics has officially landed! Start tracking all the metrics you need for your Instagram Reels over on Flick today!
Written byMackenzie Taylor
What analytics can you get with Reels?
- Plays (Impressions)
- Engagement Rate
How to view Instagram Reels Analytics
- Login to your Flick account (and if you don’t have one yet, click here to get started on your 7-day FREE trial).
- Click “analytics” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- At the top, click the “content” tab.
- You’ll see three options: “Feed,” “Stories,” and “Reels.” Click “Reels.”
- You can now scroll and view all of your analytics related to the Reels from your Instagram account!
Why don’t I have access to Reels Analytics?
*While some users may have access to all Reels APIs as early as June 28, this rollout will occur gradually at the account level through July 6. We will be unable to indicate which users have access between June 28 and July 6.
What can we expect from Reels analytics in the future?
- Ranked Hashtags, so you can see which hashtags have helped your Reels
- In-app benchmarks to see how your Reel ranks against others
- Added into your weekly round-up emails
Why is it essential to track Reels analytics?
Can you schedule Instagram Reels?
How to Become a Successful Social Media Consultant
Learn everything you need to know on how to become a successful social media consultant.
4 months ago
How to Beat the Instagram Algorithm in 2023
Struggling to beat the Instagram algorithm? Let us share our algorithm tricks with you so you can work with it and not against it.
2 months ago
What’s New at Flick: Multi-Scheduling, TikTok and More!
From our new teams feature to multi-scheduling in our mobile app, here’s everything that’s new at Flick!
2 months ago