Written byMackenzie Taylor
What analytics can you get with Reels?
- Plays (Impressions)
- Engagement Rate
How to view Instagram Reels Analytics
- Login to your Flick account (and if you don’t have one yet, click here to get started on your 7-day FREE trial).
- Click “analytics” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- At the top, click the “content” tab.
- You’ll see three options: “Feed,” “Stories,” and “Reels.” Click “Reels.”
- You can now scroll and view all of your analytics related to the Reels from your Instagram account!
Why don’t I have access to Reels Analytics?
*While some users may have access to all Reels APIs as early as June 28, this rollout will occur gradually at the account level through July 6. We will be unable to indicate which users have access between June 28 and July 6.
What can we expect from Reels analytics in the future?
- Ranked Hashtags, so you can see which hashtags have helped your Reels
- In-app benchmarks to see how your Reel ranks against others
- Added into your weekly round-up emails
Why is it essential to track Reels analytics?
Can you schedule Instagram Reels?
Best Social Business Collaboration Tools in 2024
Discover 2024’s leading social business collaboration tools. Enhance productivity with top picks like Flick Social for superior team synergy. Read more here.
Social Media Marketing Tips: Small Business Guide 2024
The world of social media can be daunting for small business owners. If you’re just getting started, here are our top tips for businesses when it comes to social media management.
1 month ago
How to Use Flick’s Instagram Hashtag Metrics in 2024
What Instagram hashtag metrics we provide and how to use them to improve your hashtag research and grow your Instagram account organically.
9 days ago