Written byMackenzie Taylor
What are text posts on TikTok?
You can now share text posts on TikTok ✍️ Text posts open exciting possibilities for creators to share their stories, poems, lyrics, and more – giving you another way to express yourself and making it even easier to create! Learn more ⬇️ https://t.co/XX18GERQRE
— TikTokComms (@TikTokComms) July 24, 2023
- Stickers: Like the stickers you have access to when creating Stories, you’ll be able to add stickers to your text posts and add some sparkle to your posts,
- Tags and hashtags: Yes, you can use hashtags and tag users in the post when you do a text post.
- Background colors: Make your text post that much nicer to look at by adding a colored background.
- Adding sound: You can add trending sounds and songs to your text post—that way you have an even better chance of your post going viral.
How to create text posts on TikTok
- Click on the “+” at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the “Text” option at the bottom of the screen.
- From there, type whatever is on your mind (remember it can only be up to 1000 characters!).
- Select your font, color, and the alignment of the text.
- Once you have the perfect text created, add a sticker, a background color, a song, or whatever TikTok feature you most love.
- You can then “Post to feed” or “Your Story” and you’re done!
FAQ about TikTok
Can I schedule my text posts on TikTok?
How to add text to TikTok?
- Go to your app and either record or select a video you want to upload.
- Once you have the video perfect, go to the editing menu and click the text button on the right side of the screen.
- Type whatever you would like on the video, select a color, font, and align the text how you would like.
- And that’s it! You can now post the video and it will have text on the video.
How to add a time limit to your text on TikTok
- While you’re at the editing menu of your video, tap the text that you want to make a time limit for.
- Click “Set Duration” and a slider menu will appear.
- Once the slider appears, set the time limit and when you want the text to appear on the screen.
- You can now continue to edit and upload your video.
How to Build a Hashtag Strategy Using Flick
Need help building the perfect hashtag strategy for your Instagram account? By using Flick, you can start building the perfect strategy.
3 months ago
Pros And Cons Of AI-Generated Content: Eye-Opening Examples
With AI-generated content taking over the world, you need to know the pros, cons, and which tools to use for your content. Here are our tips and tricks.
3 months ago
100+ Best Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
To help you quickly share a post and get back to eating all the food you can handle, we’ve gathered a list of funny, inspiring, and cute Thanksgiving Instagram captions for your Turkey Day!
22 days ago