80 of the Best Valentine’s Day Instagram Captions
Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day Instagram captions that isn’t too cheesy? We’ve got the perfect list of captions for you!
Posted 1 year ago
Written byMackenzie Taylor
Posted 1 year ago
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it means all the sappy Instagram posts will soon be flooding your feed. Whether that’s for their significant other, their pet, or chocolate (that’s what my Instagram caption is going to be dedicated to!), putting together the perfect caption for the holiday can be important for many which is why we’ve put together a list of captions that are the sweetest thing (hehe) for the holiday. If you’re looking for sappy words, tongue-in-cheek puns, or anything in-between, we’ve got the perfect Valentine’s Day Instagram captions made for you.
Flick’s Top Tip: Need help with your Instagram Captions? Try our FREE Instagram Caption Course today.
Jump to a section ✨
Romantic Valentine’s Day Captions
- When I’m with you, I’m home.
- We’re better together.
- You are my greatest adventure.
- Life is better when we’re going through it together.
- Love you today, tomorrow, forever.
- Hugs, kisses, and Valentine’s wishes.
- I love you the most.
- Couples that laugh together, last together.
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- Still crushing on you since the moment we met.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- You make me love Valentine’s Day.
- Cupid called, he says you’ve stolen my heart.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend.
- Cupid called, he wants his arrow back.
- I love to love you.
- All you need is love, so all I needed was you.
- You’re still the one.
- Home is whenever I’m with you.
- On cloud nine with my Valentine.
- Pretty sure I love you more.
View this post on Instagram
Funny Valentine’s Day Captions
- Thank god I swiped right.
- We put the HOT in hot mess
- Blah, blah, blah, here’s our mandatory Valentine’s Day couple pic
- All you need is love (and chocolate).
- I love you more than pizza … and that’s saying a lot.
- If we were on a sinking ship, I’d share my door with you.
- The world needs more love and fewer work emails.
- So glad that I went from your snack to your meal.
- Found the person who annoys me the least and called it love.
- Consider this post my Valentine’s Day card.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- You’re the only person I send the heart eyes emoji to.
- Valentine’s Day sucks, but you don’t.
- You’re so lucky to have me.
- We share a life together, but don’t touch my food.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best thing I ever found online.
Single and Ready to Mingle Valentine’s Day Captions
- Ovaries before brovaries. ❤️
- I may be single, but I ain’t cynical.
- Lonely Hearts Club? I love that band!
- Just me, myself, and wine tonight!
- Love the wine you’re with.
- Here’s to my true love: Pizza.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me, my cat, and my glass of wine.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the couple who always welcomes me as a third wheel.
- Sorry, I’m in a relationship with champagne.
- Happy Drink-Wine-And-Eat-Chocolate-Day!
- Dear Cupid: Forget the guy, just send the candy.
- Reminder: All candy will be 50% off tomorrow!
- Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me. I love you.
- Thank u, next.
- Being single on Valentine’s Day is so much better than dating someone who would buy you a drugstore teddy bear.
- All of me loves … all of me.
- In a relationship with me!
View this post on Instagram
Valentine’s Day Quotes Captions
- “I look at every day with you as a gift.” Rip Wheeler, Yellowstone
- “If you only have one smile in you, give it to the people you love.” – Maya Angelou
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
- “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “I feel like we fell out of a lucky tree, hit every branch on the way down, ended up in a pool full of cash and Sour Patch Kids.” – Ted Lasso, Ted Lasso
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Wuthering Heights
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” – Ann Landers
- “I believe in loving with your whole soul.” – Beth Dutton, Yellowstone
- “Don’t you dare settle for fine.” Roy Kent, Ted Lasso
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.” —Casablanca
- “It’s a love story, baby just say yes.” —Taylor Swift
- “Pick me. Choose me. Love me.” —Grey’s Anatomy
- “You’re my lobster.” —Friends
- “Your love’s got me looking so crazy right now.” —Beyoncé
- “I love you and I like you.” —Parks and Recreation
- “Some people are worth melting for.” —Frozen
- “All of me, loves all of you.” —John Legend
- “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.” —The Notebook
- “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” —Notting Hill
- You’re the Jim to my Pam. —The Office
- “Three words, eight letters. Say it and I’m yours.” —Gossip Girl
- “I just called to say I love you.” —Stevie Wonder
- “I accepted the rose.” —The Bachelor
- “You’re my person.” —Grey’s Anatomy
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —When Harry Met Sally
Pop Culture Valentine’s Day Captions
- I love you and I like you.
- As you wish.
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
- Will you accept this rose?
- To me, you are perfect.
- I like you very much, just as you are.
- If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.
- Three words. Eight letters. Say it and I’m yours.
- See! He’s her lobster.
- I wish I had done everything on Earth with you.
- If you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.
- If was a million tiny little things that when you add them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together, and I knew it.
- I love you like Kanye loves Kanye.
Want to showcase your love with the world? Write a couple’s bio with your partner! Get some ideas here. Inspired to write even better captions? Learn what makes a great caption and how to write one yourself here.
More articles related to
How to Post on Instagram From Your Computer
Don’t want to post on Instagram from your phone, and prefer to edit and upload your content from your computer? Here’s how to do it easily!
5 months ago
Social Media for Restaurants: How to Build Your Strategy
Are you a new restaurant wondering why you should be on social media? Here’s the perfect strategy for your restaurant’s social media marketing.
5 months ago
How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories, Reels and More!
Learn how to add closed captions to your Instagram Stories and Reels and pick up more tips on accessibility on Instagram.
5 months ago