Written byMackenzie Taylor
How to Add a Cover Photo to Instagram Reels
- Once you have your Instagram reel created, head to the “Share” settings screen.
- Click “Cover” on the preview image of your reel.
- From here, you can select a still image from your Reel by dragging the slider icon across the footage. Or, you can click “Add from Camera Roll” at the bottom of the screen to upload an image from your phone.
How to Edit an Instagram Reels Cover Photo
- Open a published Instagram Reel
- Select the three dots on the side (below the share button)
- Select Edit
- Tap “Cover” on the preview image
- Select an image by dragging the slider to a clip from the Reel, or select “Add from Camera Roll” to upload an image from your phone!
The Only Instagram Reels Guide You’ll Ever Need
Your definitive guide to ensuring your Instagram Reels are helping you organically reach more people and increase your engagement.
3 months ago
The Best Time to Post on Instagram in 2024
If you’re struggling to figure out when to post on your account, we’ve broken down the best times to post on Instagram so you can reach your followers when they’re most active.
1 month ago
15 Ideas to Hook Your Audience on Instagram and TikTok
Struggling to figure out how to make a good hook for Instagram Reels and TikTok? We’ve got everything you need to know (and more!) in this post.
7 months ago