Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
What is a first comment on Instagram?
Why should you schedule a first comment on Instagram?
How to schedule a first comment on Flick
- Login and click “scheduling” on your Flick account.
- When you click “create post,” you’ll start putting together your content and you will see a space called “First Comment.”
- From here, you can either copy over your hashtags or whatever kind of CTA you’d like to put in the first comment.
- Schedule your post as usual and the first comment will get scheduled along with it.
- Ta-da! You’re done. It’s that easy. Seriously.
Step 1: Log in to your Flick account
Step 2: Create your post and add a caption
Step 3: Click on theFirst Comment block
Step 4: ClickSchedule!
Instagram first comment FAQs
How long can a first comment be?
Are hashtags discoverable in second and third comments?
- post 30 different hashtags in your caption.
- post 30 different hashtags in your first comment.
- post 15 different hashtags in your caption and 15 in your first comment.
- post 30 different hashtags across 30 different comments.
Can I edit first comment hashtags?
Are hashtags in captions or comments more effective?
Are there any rules or best practices for adding hashtags to comments?
It’s time to get scheduling!
2024 Social Media Image Sizes [Templates + Tips]
Looking for all the right dimensions for your social media posts? We’ve got you. Here’s your 2024 social media image size guide.
1 month ago
100+ Best Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
To help you quickly share a post and get back to eating all the food you can handle, we’ve gathered a list of funny, inspiring, and cute Thanksgiving Instagram captions for your Turkey Day!
19 days ago
How to Use Text-Based Posts on TikTok
Text posts have officially come to TikTok—but how do you use them? Here’s everything you need to know about text posts on TikTok.
4 months ago