How to Get More Engagement on Your Instagram Link Stickers
If you’re a small business, brand, or content creator looking for creative ways to display your link stickers in your story, we’ve got a couple ideas to help!
Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
What are Instagram Stories Link Stickers?
How to get the new Instagram Stories Link Sticker
- Go to your Instagram Story, create a Story, and select the link sticker.FYI: If you don’t have link stickers just yet, don’t worry! It’s still a very new feature and is being rolled out to all users, so it might take a few days or weeks to see them in your stickers.
- Paste the link you want to add in the link field.
- If you don’t like the color or the font that was assigned, you can change it by tapping on the sticker. Honestly, it’s that easy.
Ways to drive more traffic to your Instagram Story Link Stickers
1. Clear and strong Call-to-action
2. Create your own template to draw attention to the link sticker
3. Change the color and font of your sticker with an overlay
NEW! Instagram Releases Live Moderator Tool
Instagram has added a new feature where you can now assign a moderator to your live stream! Learn how to use it and why you might need to today.
11 months ago
Instagram Poll Games – Ideas, Examples and Templates
Instagram poll games are a great way to increase engagement and get to know your audience. Here are some creative ideas for you to try!
1 year ago
How to Change Your Instagram Story Background Color
How to Change Your Instagram Story Background color in just a few simple steps – plus more tips on Instagram Story design!
1 year ago