How to Create and Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts
If you have more than one Instagram account, you probably know how much juggling multiple accounts can be awful. If you need help managing multiple accounts, we’re bringing you all the tips and tricks on how to do so!
Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
How many Instagram accounts can I have?
How to manage multiple Instagram accounts in the Instagram app
How to add multiple Instagram accounts on iPhone or Android
- Open Instagram and go to your profile page
- Click the icon at the top right corner of the page then click “settings”
- Tap “Add Account”
- Enter your account details for your new account and log in!
- If you want to easily switch back between the two accounts, you can set up multi-account login.
- Choose which account you want to use to log into all the accounts. (Note: If you do this, anyone who has access to the account you choose will have access to all of the linked accounts.)
- Repeat the steps until you have all the accounts (up to 5 max!) added.
How to switch Instagram accounts
- At the bottom right corner of the screen, you will see the icon to go to your profile. Press and hold that button and a list of your accounts will appear. You can choose which one you’d like to switch to.or
- From your profile page, tap your username at the top left. Again, a list of the accounts you have added will pop up. You can choose which one you’d like to switch to.
How to post on Instagram to multiple accounts
How to manage multiple Instagram accounts with Creator Studio
- Make sure your account is either a business profile or a creator account.
- Head to the Creator Studio and click the Instagram icon at the top of the page.
- Follow the steps to sign in to your Instagram accounts from Creator Studio.
How to Schedule Instagram Reels with Flick
Auto-scheduling your Instagram Reels on Flick is finally here! These are our top tips on why and how to schedule your Instagram Reels.
6 months ago
6 Reasons Why You Should Schedule Instagram Posts in 2022
If you’re not already scheduling out your Instagram content, we’re here to tell you why you should be doing so in 2022!
1 year ago
The Number of Instagram Hashtags You Should Use in 2023
Using hashtags on Instagram is pretty important to help your account grow. Here’s how many hashtags on Instagram you should be using.
4 months ago