Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
How many Instagram accounts can I have?
How to manage multiple Instagram accounts in the Instagram app
How to add multiple Instagram accounts on iPhone or Android
- Open Instagram and go to your profile page
- Click the icon at the top right corner of the page then click “settings”
- Tap “Add Account”
- Enter your account details for your new account and log in!
- If you want to easily switch back between the two accounts, you can set up multi-account login.
- Choose which account you want to use to log into all the accounts. (Note: If you do this, anyone who has access to the account you choose will have access to all of the linked accounts.)
- Repeat the steps until you have all the accounts (up to 5 max!) added.
How to switch Instagram accounts
- At the bottom right corner of the screen, you will see the icon to go to your profile. Press and hold that button and a list of your accounts will appear. You can choose which one you’d like to switch to.or
- From your profile page, tap your username at the top left. Again, a list of the accounts you have added will pop up. You can choose which one you’d like to switch to.
How to post on Instagram to multiple accounts
How to manage multiple Instagram accounts with Creator Studio
- Make sure your account is either a business profile or a creator account.
- Head to the Creator Studio and click the Instagram icon at the top of the page.
- Follow the steps to sign in to your Instagram accounts from Creator Studio.
How to Use Text-Based Posts on TikTok
Text posts have officially come to TikTok—but how do you use them? Here’s everything you need to know about text posts on TikTok.
4 months ago
How to Use Flick’s Instagram Hashtag Metrics in 2024
What Instagram hashtag metrics we provide and how to use them to improve your hashtag research and grow your Instagram account organically.
7 days ago
2024 Social Media Image Sizes [Templates + Tips]
Looking for all the right dimensions for your social media posts? We’ve got you. Here’s your 2024 social media image size guide.
1 month ago